Fluke FTA-430 Fiber Modules
Fluke FTA-430 Fiber Modules, Fluke Networks keeps its eye on the future - so
you don't have to. Powerful, High Definition Diagnostics
Complete solution for testing and certifying high-speed Fiber
Fluke Networks offers the most complete line of Fiber Test Adapters
for testing and certifying Single mode, Gigabit and Single-Mode fiber optic
cabling systems. These Fiber Test Adapters are high-performance,
high-productivity fiber test options for the DSP-4000, DSP-4100 and DSP-4300
Digital Cable Analyzers.
- Test two fibers and two wavelengths simultaneously, automatically saving
the test results.
- Perform bi-directional testing on both fibers under test and save results
for both in one record.
- Utilize Fluke Networks' CableManager Software for comprehensive results
management and report generation.
- Automatically measure length and propagation delay along with loss.
- Verify optical connectivity and determine which fibers go to which
connectors at a patch panel.
- Communicate with a person on the other end of the fiber.
- Track the maximum and minimum power throughput of the test.
- Withstand drops and other mishaps that occur on the job.
SingleMode Fiber Test Adapter
Uses LED light sources at 1310 nm and 1550 nm wavelenghts
Fluke FTA-410 Fiber Modules
The DSP-FTA410 Fiber Test Adapter lets you use a DSP-4000 CableAnalyzer test
tool to test and certify fiber optic cable installations. The fiber test adapter
includes the following features: Autotest function measures optical power loss
(at 850 nm and 1300 nm) and length on dual-fiber multimode links.
Power supply: ±6 V supplied by the DSP-4000 test
Temperature range: Operating: 0 ºC to +40 ºC; Storage: -10 ºC to +60
Warm-up time: 5 minutes
Humidity range: Operating: 0 % to 75 % RH,
Storage: 0 % to 95 % RH, non-condensing
Dimensions: 3.3” x
4.6” x 1.9” (8.3 cm x 11.6 cm x 4.7 cm)
Weight: 7.6 oz (215
Emitter type: LED
Wavelengths: 850 nm and 1300 nm
output at 850 nm and 1300 nm: -20 dBm (10 mW), typical
(into 62.5/125 mm
Power output stability (8 hours) at 850 nm and 1300 nm: ±0.25 dB at 23
Power measurement accuracy: ±0.25
dBm at 23 °C, 45 % RH to 75 % RH, -20
dBm for 850 nm and 1300 nm, -10 dBm for
Connector: SC, multimode or singlemode
Calibrated wavelengths: 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, and 1550
Measurement range: 0 dBm to -40 dBm
Power measurement linearity: ±0.25
dB at 23 °C
Length measurement accuracy: ±1.5 m plus 2 % of