Today’s high bandwidth premise networks heavily rely on fiber optic infrastructure. Proper installation and maintenance of fiber cabling is imperative for minimizing costly network downtime. SimpliFiber Optical Loss Test Kits from Fluke Networks provide you with all the tools you need to help you verify proper installation and maintain fiber optic cabling systems.
- Verify loss and power levels for multimode fiber links
- Ensure smooth, clean fiber connector endfaces
- Locate cable faults, connector problems and polarity issues
- Count on tools that are field-tough and user-friendly
- Convenient carrying case provides protection and easy transport
- Ensure you have the tools you need when you need them
Verify optical loss and power levels
SimpliFiber Power Meter is calibrated for accuracy at 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm and 1550 nm. The meter features the ability to save a reference power level, allowing a direct display of fiber loss. It has an intuitive four-button panel, a large LCD display screen and a serial port to upload test results to a PC running LinkWare. SimpliFiber Sources include a dual wavelength SimpliFiber 850/1300 nm Source and separate 1310 nm and 1550 nm SimpliFiber Source. The 1310 Source features a 1310 nm laser.
For full Fluke Microtest Simplifiber MM product specifications, please click here: Fluke Microtest Simplifiber MM