Fluke BC7217 Battery Charger |
The Fluke BC7217 Battery Charger charges Fluke BP72XX series Nickel-Cadmium and Nickel-Metal-Hydride battery packs for handheld test tools. The BC7217 consists of a charger base and a power supply.
Charge Mode Indicator
The red indicator light on the side of the charger shows the status
of the battery charge cycle as follows:
- The battery is not inserted, or it is inserted incorrectly, power is disconnected or not available, or the internal fuse is blown.
- Steady on
- High-current fast charge mode.
- Blinking (50% duty cycle)
- Nickel-Cadmium battery: trickle-charge mode.
- Nickel-Metal Hydride battery: pulsed charge for the first 3 hours after blinking starts, then trickle-charge mode.
- Blinking (less than 50% duty cycle)
- Pre-charge delay for proper battery temperature or voltage conditions.
||Input Voltage: 90 to 264 V ac
Input Voltage Frequency: 47 to 63 Hz
Output Voltage: 15 V dc, 2 A
Line power adapters: North America/Japan,
Europe, UK, Australia
|Charger Input Voltage:
||14 to 20 V dc
|DC Power Plug Polarity:
||– Ring Negative
+ Center Positive
||Operating: 0 to 40 °C
Storage: -20 to 70 °C
||Operating: 0 to 90% R.H.
Storage: 5 to 95% R.H.