Fujikura FSM20CS fusion splicer utilizes a PAS (Profile Alignment System) that aligns the core of single-mode and the cladding of multimode fibers. A built in monitor allows cross-sectional viewing of the prepared fiber ends, and displays cleave angle and estimated splice loss. the system will splice both single-mode and multi-mode fibers. Alignment, fusion and splice loss estimation are automatically completed by the built-in computer.
- Fiber Splicing Capabilities: SM, MM
- Splice Loss Estimation Function/ Calculation Capability
- Atmosphere, humidity and temperature compensation functions provided
- 3" LCD monitor with excellent view ability in direct sunlight
- Memory: 100 splice data sets with internal memory
- High Intensity Halogen Inspection Lamp