The Riser Bond 1205T-OSP is a dual input metallic time domain reflectometer cable fault locator for coaxial cables. The 1205T is used to find small faults that plague high bandwidth systems or cause digital signal interruption.
Riser-Bond Instruments has taken waveform storage to a higher level. Model 1205T's exclusive SUPER-STORETM is the ultimate in waveform storage, viewing, and comparison.Competitive TDRs store only a screen snapshot of the cable under test. Model 1205T stores all on-screen and off-screen cable data, for viewing at all gain settings. Recall the waveform on Model 1205T or upload to a PC for post-storage analysis, comparison, manipulation, and archiving. Or, download the waveform directly to an external printer.
- Locate cable and connector faults in all types of twisted pair and coaxial cables.
- No complicated menus. Every key has a function and every function has a key.
- Seven selectable pulse widths.
- Two line, live input for cable comparison.
- Automatic crosstalk measurement capability.
- Automatic fault severity calculation.
- Exclusive SUPER-STORETM waveform storage.
- RS-232 Port with WAVE-VIEWTM Software for Windows® standard.
- Intermittent Fault Detection mode detects and siplays intermittent faults and allows the operator to manipulate and reposition the waveform without affecting the IFD function.
- Multi-function noise filters.
- Unique dual independent cursors.
- Automatic and manual cursor placement functions.
- Powered cable warning.
- Compact, lightweight,and portable OSP packaging.
Height: 10.5 inches (267 mm)
Width: 9.75 inches (247.6 mm)
Depth: 5 inches (127 mm)
Weight: 8 pounds (3.6 kg)
Power: Lead Acid or NiCad battery pack
External Charging Power Supply:
Input: 110V or 220V (User Specified)
Output: 10 to 18 VAC or VDC 1A, 49 to 62 Hz
CE Approved if used in the European Union
Operating temperature: +32 deg F (0 C) to +122 deg F (+50 C)
Typical Operating temperature: 5 deg F (-15 C) to +140 deg F (+60 C)
Storage temperature: -4 deg F (-20 C) to +140 deg F (+60 C)
Humidity: 95% maximum relative humidity, noncondensing.
Display: 128 X 256 Dot-Matrix LCD
High Frequency (Short Range):
+/-.5ft Plus +/- .01% of reading
Voice Frequency (Long Range):
+/- 30ft plus = +/- .01% of reading
Multiple Adjustable Output Pulse Widths. Amplitude is less than +/-20 volts.
<2000 ft (610m): <.25ft at .99VOP
<.07ft at .30 VOP
>2000 ft (610m): 1ft at any VOP
330 usec resolution: 245 ft at .078% VOP
Vertical Resolution: 17 bits with 93 dots displayed
Vertical Sensitivity: Greater than 65dB
Output connectors: Front panle female banana jack
Seial I/O port: RS-232
High Frequency (Short range): 63000 ft at .99 VOP
High Frequency (Short range): 38000 ft at .60 VOP
High Frequency (Long range): 420000 ft at .78 VOP
300 volts (AC+DC) from DC to 400Hz and decreases to 10 volts at 1Mhz